- Code of Practice for Law Enforcement Data Service, to be laid before UK Parliament in 2020.
- Project Managing the mapping of Indian tech qualifications and skills standards to equivalent occupational skills, through comparison of UK sector skills councils. 2012/2013
- Large scale development of range of Level 4 – 7 Occupational Health & Safety (OSH) courses for Saudi Arabia Colleges of Excellence, to be delivered across a range of industries/sectors. This included a comprehensive set of Level 4 – 7 OSH courses and specific work based Inspector and Practitioner. This package included Training of Trainers (ToT). 2018/19.
- UKIERI ESquared Collaboration between fashion and education: Embedding social enterprise within the unorganized retail supply chain to foster entrepreneurship. 2012-14.
- Longstanding work with UK police force, developing officer qualifications/training including creating the work-based assessment strategy and units for both the Superintendents and Inspectors programmes. 2003 – Present
- Design and delivery of apprenticeships, and in supporting employer engagement in learning. Having supported the development of Higher Apprenticeships
- Working with the Apprenticeship reform programme in England since 2013, supporting Trailblazer employers and learning providers.
- Preparation of police training for the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Full national occupational standards and curriculum development process for a number of bodies and institutions, including for small business support.
Indian Sector Skills Councils, India
Home Office, UK
Colleges of Excellence, Saudi Arabia
National College of Policing, UK