- Establishing innovative learning and professional development pathways;
- Teaching and learning – Establishment of standards for professional development of enterprise educators and teachers in protracted developing environments and linking to enterprise development against UN 2030 Sustainability Goals;
- Elaboration and implementation of a code of best practice for enterprise educators and HEI leadership in low and middle-income countries that will support effective graduate professional development;
- Creation of an assessment structure which is based on business and project development and uses metrics that establish a dynamic interface between the classroom and reality;
- In-service professional development adapted to the local context, including the use of distance learning, ICT and peer-to-peer support of enterprise educators, HEI leadership and policy makers.
Visit our Pintra site to see more